- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped raw nuts, such as almonds, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 Granny Smith apple—peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 dried white figs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried goji berries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- In a food processor, grind the nuts. Add the apple, figs and ginger; pulse until chunky. Transfer the porridge to a bowl. Top with the goji berries and ground flax.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.