- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped raw nuts, such as almonds, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 Granny Smith apple—peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 dried white figs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried goji berries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground flax seeds
How to make this recipe
In a food processor, grind the nuts. Add the apple, figs and ginger; pulse until chunky. Transfer the porridge to a bowl. Top with the goji berries and ground flax.
One Serving 277 cal, 10 gm fat, 0.7 gm sat fat, 48 gm carb, 9 gm fiber.