- 2 large apples, such as Granny Smith
- 1 cup rolled oats, kamut or spelt
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 1/4 cups coconut water
- 1 1/4 cups plain 2 percent Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh berries, granola and chopped nuts, for garnish (optional)
- Using a box grater set over a large bowl, coarsely grate the apples, stopping when you reach the core. Add the rolled oats, flax seeds, coconut water, yogurt, goji berries and mint to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover the muesli and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix the honey and salt into the muesli and spoon into bowls. Garnish with berries, granola and nuts and serve.
The apple muesli can be prepared through Step 1 and refrigerated for up to 2 days.