- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
"Mocktails are a fun challenge. The goal is to re-create the thrill and complexity of a cocktail," says John deBary. His nonalcoholic revamp of an apple cocktail replaces Calvados with apple cider, but keeps the brown sugar-fig syrup.
Slideshows: More Nonalcoholic Drink Recipes
- 2 ounces chilled unsweetened apple cider
- 1 ounce Brown Sugar-Fig Syrup
- 2 dashes of Fee Brothers Old Fashion aromatic bitters (optional - see Note)
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the cider, fig syrup and bitters. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lemon twist.
NotesThe bitters here are alcohol-based. For a completely nonalcoholic cocktail, leave them out.