© Joseph de Leo
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 2 cups
Recipe Tips from F&W Editors
More Apple Dishes
More Salsa Recipes
- 1 Granny Smith apple—peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cucumber—peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a bowl, toss the apple with the cucumber, onion and pepper. Stir in the vinegar and sugar, season with salt and serve.
NotesFor 1/4 cup 25 cal, 0 gm fat, 6 gm carb, 1 gm fiber.