- 1 Granny Smith apple—peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cucumber—peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a bowl, toss the apple with the cucumber, onion and pepper. Stir in the vinegar and sugar, season with salt and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.