- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, bacon, apples, sunflower seeds, and parsley.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill and serve.