- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 cups pea shoots (3 1/2 ounces), cut crosswise into thirds
- 2 medium watermelon radishes (6 ounces), peeled and thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1/2 Fuji apple—cored and thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 2 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for 8 minutes, until lightly golden and fragrant. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the cider vinegar with the mayonnaise, walnut oil and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the pea shoots, radishes, apple, walnuts, feta cheese and chives and toss to coat. Serve right away.