- 8 ounces dry white wine, preferably Muscadet
- 4 ounces Cocci Americano
- 4 ounces Basil Vermouth (see Note)
- 4 teaspoons apricot liqueur, preferably Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot
- 4 ounces chilled dry sparkling wine
- dry sparkling wine
- seedless cucumber slices, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a pitcher, combine the wine, Cocchi Americano, Basil Vermouth and apricot liqueur. Fill the pitcher with ice and stir well. Stir in the sparkline wine and garnish with the cucumber slices. Serve in chilled white wine glasses.
In a jar, combine 1 cup loosely packed basil sprigs with 8 ounces Dolin blanc vermouth. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Strain into another jar and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Makes 8 ounces.