- 2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces blanco tequila
- 5 ounces passion fruit puree or nectar
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange juice
- 4 cups ice
- Make the cocktail Combine the salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Moisten half of the outer rim of 6 chilled coupes or martini glasses with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the peppery salt. In a blender, combine the tequila, passion fruit puree, lime juice, pomegranate juice, blood orange juice, Simple Syrup and ice and blend until smooth. Pour the margarita into the glasses.
Contributed By Adam Seger Photo © Wendell T. Webber Published