- 2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces blanco tequila
- 5 ounces passion fruit puree or nectar
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange juice
- 4 cups ice
How to make this recipe
- Make the cocktail Combine the salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Make the cocktail Moisten half of the outer rim of 6 chilled coupes or martini glasses with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the peppery salt. In a blender, combine the tequila, passion fruit puree, lime juice, pomegranate juice, blood orange juice, Simple Syrup and ice and blend until smooth. Pour the margarita into the glasses.