Courtesy of Aperol
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 14 to 16 drinks
It's unlikely that Romeo and Juliet ever drank this citrusy cocktail in Verona, but on summer afternoons, everyone else in the Italian city seems to.
More Refreshing Drinks
- One 750-milliliter bottle Aperol
- One 750-milliliter bottle Prosecco
- 3/4 liter chilled seltzer
- Orange slices, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the Aperol, Prosecco and seltzer. Pour into ice-filled wineglasses and garnish each drink with an orange slice.