- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
This sparkling cocktail comes from Italy’s Veneto region, which is also where Prosecco is made and near where Vincenzo Marianella was born. “This drink was almost mandatory before dinner when I was living in Italy no matter what season it was,” he says.
- 3 ounces chilled Prosecco
- 1 1/2 ounces Aperol (bitter orange Italian aperitif)
- 3 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 orange slice, for garnish
- Fill a large chilled wineglass with ice. Add the Prosecco, Aperol and club soda and stir once or twice. Garnish the drink with the orange slice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.