- Fennel-Garlic Chicken Legs
- 3/4 pound spicy oil-marinated bocconcini, halved, plus 1/4 cup of the
- 1/2 pound roasted red peppers, cut into thin strips (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup peperoncini, thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup of the pickling liquid from
- 1/4 pound sliced soppressata, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Discard the chicken skin and coarsely shred the chicken. You should have about 4 cups of shredded meat.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken with the bocconcini, roasted peppers, peperoncini, soppressata and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk the bocconcini oil with the pickled pepper liquid and season with salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad and toss well.