- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup whole skin-on hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the brown sugar and honey until smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in the oats and salt until the oats are well-coated. Stir in the almonds and hazelnuts.
- Spread half of the oat mixture on each of the prepared baking sheets. Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and crisp. Remove the granola from the oven and stir in the raisins and cherries. Let cool completely, stirring occasionally, before serving, storing or gifting.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.