- 1 pound spaghettini
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the shrimp, panko, crushed red pepper, garlic and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
Add the pasta and reserved cooking water to the skillet and cook, tossing, until coated, about 2 minutes. Transfer to shallow bowls, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.