- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 3/4 cup
Inspired by Caesar dressing, this compound butter is fantastic by itself over plain hot pasta or tossed with noodles and greens.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- In a medium bowl, blend all of the ingredients with a fork.
The butter can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.