Almond Mint Salsa
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS
Toss the leftover salsa with macaroni or any tubular pasta, adding a little of the pasta cooking water to thin out the sauce.
Plus: Pasta Recipes and Tips
- 1 cup blanched almonds (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup (packed) mint leaves
- 1/2 cup green olive paste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a blender, combine the almonds, mint, olive paste, oil, orange juice and crushed red pepper and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and season with salt.