- 2 strawberries, hulled, plus 1 strawberry slice for garnish
- 1 3/4 ounces white (unaged) whiskey, preferably Death’s Door
- 1/2 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 2 dashes of aromatic bitters, preferably Bitter Truth
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
How to make this recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the hulled strawberries. Add the whiskey, Aperol, vermouth, bitters and lemon juice. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the strawberry slice.