All-American Potato Salad
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 4 TO 6
- 2 1/2 pounds medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Add a large pinch of salt and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Let cool slightly, then peel the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch dice.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, relish, dill pickle, parsley and celery seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the potatoes, celery and eggs and let cool; refrigerate until chilled and serve cold.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.