- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
Delicious, Quick Side Dishes
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- Sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a mortar, pound the garlic cloves to a paste with 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Scrape the paste into a bowl and add the mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt.
Make AheadThe mayonnaise can be tightly covered and refrigerated overnight. Serve chilled.