- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- Sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a mortar, pound the garlic cloves to a paste with 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Scrape the paste into a bowl and add the mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.