7-Minute Salmon Caviar Sushi Bites
- TOTAL TIME: 7 MIN
- SERVINGS: 36 hors d'oeuvres
This is an inexpensive, easy, playful take on a sushi roll. It makes a terrific party snack.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded nori
- 36 mixed rice crackers
- 1/4 cup salmon caviar
- In a bowl, stir the cream cheese with the wasabi and nori. Transfer the mixture to a small sturdy plastic bag and snip off one corner. Pipe a small mound onto each rice cracker and top with a small dollop of the caviar. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.