- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Perfect for brunch or dessert.
Blueberries add the perfect sweet bite to this healthy breakfast parfait.
This summery dessert is perfect for a crowd.
Top this beautiful summer dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Apricot Parfaits with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
There are three simple but spectacular layers in these delicious parfaits—none of which involve any cooking whatsoever. F&W's Justin Chapple tosses fresh apricots in brandy, then tops them with creamy whipped mascarpone and a buttery graham cracker crumble.
Show off tangy summer rhubarb in this gorgeous parfait.
Thick and creamy Greek-style yogurt is a fast and healthy base for tangy parfaits.
Pastry chef Maggie Leung's reimagined cheesecake features creamy, tangy cheesecake custard, crunchy cornmeal shortbread and fresh blueberry compote.