- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Perfect for brunch or dessert.
Blueberries add the perfect sweet bite to this healthy breakfast parfait.
This summery dessert is perfect for a crowd.
Top this beautiful summer dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Apricot Parfaits with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
There are three simple but spectacular layers in these delicious parfaits—none of which involve any cooking whatsoever. F&W's Justin Chapple tosses fresh apricots in brandy, then tops them with creamy whipped mascarpone and a buttery graham cracker crumble.
Show off tangy summer rhubarb in this gorgeous parfait.
Thick and creamy Greek-style yogurt is a fast and healthy base for tangy parfaits.
Pastry chef Maggie Leung's reimagined cheesecake features creamy, tangy cheesecake custard, crunchy cornmeal shortbread and fresh blueberry compote.