- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Perfect for brunch or dessert.
Blueberries add the perfect sweet bite to this healthy breakfast parfait.
This summery dessert is perfect for a crowd.
Top this beautiful summer dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Apricot Parfaits with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
There are three simple but spectacular layers in these delicious parfaits—none of which involve any cooking whatsoever. F&W's Justin Chapple tosses fresh apricots in brandy, then tops them with creamy whipped mascarpone and a buttery graham cracker crumble.
Show off tangy summer rhubarb in this gorgeous parfait.
Thick and creamy Greek-style yogurt is a fast and healthy base for tangy parfaits.
Pastry chef Maggie Leung's reimagined cheesecake features creamy, tangy cheesecake custard, crunchy cornmeal shortbread and fresh blueberry compote.