- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
It's the ultimate summer cheese.
From beautiful toast to delicious dips, here are five excellent ways to cook with feta this summer.
Tangy feta is incredible paired with juicy summer tomatoes.
Try it in this picnic-friendly pasta salad with grilled vegetables.
Or toss it into this super easy watermelon salad.
Transport yourself to the Mediterranean with this airy whipped feta.
Or try this salty, creamy Greek-inspired dip, which is perfect with an ice-cold beer or glass of ouzo.
Chef Steven Satterfield's restaurant loves the combination of feta and radishes. He says you can use any assortment of radishes for these toasts, like watermelon, pink beauty, cherry belle or d'Avignon. If you slice the radishes ahead of time, keep them in a bowl of ice water, which makes them extra cold and crispy.
How do you upgrade corn bread? With sweet, chewy figs and briny feta.
These terrific shrimp and lemon skewers feature a savory feta-dill sauce.