- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
- Elite Sushi Chef to Join Trump Hotel After Other Star Chefs Back Out
- Nestlé on a Mission to Make a Healthier Kind of Sugar
- Dominique Ansel's Cereal Is Alarmingly Delicious
- How That Roy Choi Gilmore Girls Cameo Came About
- Marcus Samuelsson is Now Offering Room Service
- Dominique Ansel's London
- The Great American Baking Show Returns to TV
- Happy Brooklyn Day, Everyone
- How René Redzepi Is Giving Back to the Culinary Community in Mexico
Yes, this really happened.
And you thought “Snakes on a Plane” was fiction? No such luck.
On an Aeromexico flight from Torreon to Mexico City on Sunday, a large green snake came slithering out of the overhead bin, ABC News reported.
There's no information available yet as to how the animal ended up in the airplane cabin, but the airline is investigating.
The plane was given priority landing, and crew “secured the reptile,” according to a statement by Aeromexico to ABC News.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.