- Gordon Ramsay Even Critiques His Daughter's Cooking
- The Internet Hates McDonald's New Uniforms
- New York City Public Schools May Soon Serve Kosher and Halal Options for Lunch
- This App Will Prevent You from Getting Shorted on Beer at the Bar
- Frozen Hash Browns Recalled for Containing Golf Ball Bits
- Throw Out Your Blenders: Chef Ed Lee Thinks You Should Try This Tool Instead
- Did You Ever Wonder What Happened to Colgate Lasagna?
- This Giant Darth Vader Helmet Is Actually a Grill
- Chef Curtis Stone Swears By This Coffee Maker
- Artists Fight Back After McDonald's Co-Opts Their Work
Yes, this really happened.
And you thought “Snakes on a Plane” was fiction? No such luck.
On an Aeromexico flight from Torreon to Mexico City on Sunday, a large green snake came slithering out of the overhead bin, ABC News reported.
There's no information available yet as to how the animal ended up in the airplane cabin, but the airline is investigating.
The plane was given priority landing, and crew “secured the reptile,” according to a statement by Aeromexico to ABC News.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.