- All the Cheeses That Have Been Recalled Because of Possible Listeria Contamination
- You Can Visit the Café From “La La Land” in Real Life
- Google Is Expanding Its Ride-Sharing Service
- Widely Adored Swimming Pigs Found Dead in the Bahamas
- ‘Sanctuary Restaurants’ Pledge to Protect Workers
- Cheapest-Ever Flights to Europe Approved by the FAA
- Angelina Jolie Says Her Kids Eat Crickets 'Like a Bag of Chips'
- French Roadside Café Gets Accidental Michelin Star
- Will Alton Brown Appear on Chopped?
- Restaurants Around the Country Show Support for #ADayWithoutImmigrants
Yes, this really happened.
And you thought “Snakes on a Plane” was fiction? No such luck.
On an Aeromexico flight from Torreon to Mexico City on Sunday, a large green snake came slithering out of the overhead bin, ABC News reported.
There's no information available yet as to how the animal ended up in the airplane cabin, but the airline is investigating.
The plane was given priority landing, and crew “secured the reptile,” according to a statement by Aeromexico to ABC News.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.