- This Ancient Storage Technique Could Be the Solution to Food Waste
- Study Finds Insecticides Could Increase Risk of Diabetes
- The Food World Says Goodbye to The Obamas
- Anthony Bourdain Knows Who to Blame for America's Opioid Addiction
- This Restaurant Locks Up Customers' Phones to Prevent Texting
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- The New York Times Introduces New Food Delivery Service
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
Yes, this really happened.
And you thought “Snakes on a Plane” was fiction? No such luck.
On an Aeromexico flight from Torreon to Mexico City on Sunday, a large green snake came slithering out of the overhead bin, ABC News reported.
There's no information available yet as to how the animal ended up in the airplane cabin, but the airline is investigating.
The plane was given priority landing, and crew “secured the reptile,” according to a statement by Aeromexico to ABC News.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.