- HARIBO Announces New Candy Factory in Wisconsin
- Someone Invented a Cloud That Rains Tequila
- This Airline Is Letting Passengers Use Banned Electronics Until the Last Second
- The 'Impossible' Bleeding Veggie Burger Is About To Be Much Easier To Get
- Big Gay Ice Cream Is Headed to a Freezer Near You
- Blue Apron Gets a Meat Upgrade with Bill Niman Ranch Acquisition
- This Guy Curated a "Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery" of Messes Made By His Roommates
- This Chef Will Use Your Hand For a Plate
- New York's Floating Forest Is Back With Some Exciting Changes
- “Veggie Hate Crime” Laws Are Real And They've Caused Some Problems
They're available right now in Sinapore.
The novelty of drinking out of a mason jar has not completely dissipated, and to prove it Starbucks is reintroducing the concept nearly five years after the hipster glass peaked in popularity.
Starbucks Singapore (sorry American Mason jar lovers) rolled out limited edition and branded mason jars to celebrate eight months of cold brew on their menu. According to Mashable, the pickling jar turned drinking vessel features a black cap, as well as a stamped logo with the phrase "Starbucks Small Batch Cold Brew" printed underneath (because it's clearly necessary to remind people what you're drinking). Jars can be purchased separately for S$8.90 ($6.30) or S$5.90 ($4.20) with a cold brew.
This isn't the company's first foray into a delayed mason jar obsession, as South Korea debuted a line of green-capped jars last summer.
Even if the mason jar may be a bit past its prime as far as drinking vessels go, I guess it’s all good as long as you get your coffee and you get your coffee stat. That really is all that seems to matter. (Oh, and these.)