- 5 Ways to Hack a Wine List
- 3 B&Bs to Stay at Now
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- San Francisco's Restaurant Revival
- Bucatini is the New Black
- Fresh Cheese Coming to a Menu Near You
- 3 Offbeat Wine Lists to Try
- Have these Sydney Chefs Invented the New Avocado Toast?
- Sai Ying Pun: Hong Kong's Buzziest Hood
- 3 Must-Try Chef Collaborations
From New York to San Francisco, the humble vending machine now delivers unlikely treats at the push of a button.
Get a loaf of warm, crusty bread in San Francisco 24/7 thanks to Le Bread Xpress. Baguettes are par-baked, then finished in the vending machine to order. lebreadxpress.com
The couple behind Beverly Hills Caviar are bringing even more opulence to L.A.'s Century City mall with a machine stocked with everything from Ostera caviar ($200 for 4 oz.) to pearled spoons ($15 each). beverlyhillscaviar.com
In the upstate New York town of Accord, Applestone Meat sells fresh cuts and cured sausages made with humanely raised animals; just slide a credit card into the slot. applestonemeat.com