- Here Are Numbers 51-100 on the World's 50 Best Restaurants List
- It Just Got Easier to Count Calories in Craft Beer
- Chipotle Now Boasts Zero Preservatives — And a New Tortilla
- The Most Caffeinated Coffee in the World Is Now Available in the US
- ‘Space Mangoes’ Are China’s New Futuristic Fruit
- A 'Rogue One' Planet Was Named After a Starbucks Barista’s Error
- A Dairy Farm is Challenging Nintendo to a Cow-Milking Competition
- Ree Drummond's New Children's Book Series Features Someone You Might Know
- 1 Million Pounds of Chicken Recalled Because It May Contain Metal
- This $100 Liquid Platinum Margarita Magically Moves Around In Its Glass
Catch The Chew co-host and cookbook author this Friday!
Daphne Oz seems to do it all. She’s an Emmy-award winning co-host of the cooking-themed talk show The Chew, she has a brand new cookbook that came out on Tuesday and she’s coming to the Food & Wine Test Kitchen this Friday to demo her recipes on Facebook Live.
Daphne’s new cookbook The Happy Cook is all about making home cooking fun and relaxing. Among the 125 recipes in the book, you’ll find dishes like coconut-mango pancakes, Philly cheesesteak quesadillas, apricot-rosemary glazed lamb chomps and more.
This Friday, tune in to Food & Wine’s Facebook Live to see Daphne creating two delicious salads from her new book: Bomb Broccoli Salad and Thai Nicoise Salad. We’re going live at 4:00 p.m. ET!