- This Artist Will Custom-Paint Your Stand Mixer — and Beyoncé is a Customer!
- Some of New York's Swankiest Restaurants Are Hosting a Bake Sale for Planned Parenthood
- Exactly What Selena Gomez Eats Every Single Morning
- Watch a Young Mary Berry Put Fish in the Blender in These Amazing Vintage Cooking Segments
- These Fourth Graders Are Lobbying Wisconsin to Make Cheese an Official State Symbol
- A Shanghai Restaurant Bombards Your Senses With Dancing Waiters and a Nintendo Soundtrack
- Deep Clean Your Cast Iron Skillet With This Miraculous Gadget
- Hungary Tries to Ban Use of Red Stars, Probably Just to Spite Heineken
- This Chef's Food Photos Are Terrifying
- Peeps Flavored Italian Ice Is a Thing
If you were a gelato flavor, what would you be?
National Ice Cream Month means many things to us: an excuse to eat at least a cone a day, a solid Instagram caption and now, the opportunity to turn ourselves into our own gelato flavors.
Since we’ve always felt we could express ourselves through ice cream, Talenti’s new Flavorize.Us site is right up our alley. All you need to do is connect one of your social media accounts to the site, pick an emoji to describe your real-time mood and click “Flavorize.”
The site then generates a unique flavor based on analysis of the words, photos, emojis and busyness of your social media account. With flavor profiles including salty, sweet, spicy, bitter and sour, the possibilities for your flavor are pretty diverse. We should know, considering we created and devoured the biggest Talenti sundae of all time.
So while I don’t know how I feel about my flavor being Rice Pudding Malt Ball, I’m all for eating as much ice cream and gelato as possible this month (and posting pictures of it on my Instagram).