- This is the Surprising Reason More Indians Are Eating Chocolate
- Here's What Energy Drinks Are Doing to Your Heart
- This Beer Has 30 Lobsters in It
- This Restaurant Will Serve You Mystery Exotic Meats
- Taco Bell Is Finally Opening the Doors to Its Test Kitchen—Here's How to Reserve Your Spot
- This Baby Trying Fried Chicken For the First Time Will Make Your Day
- Could We Please Not Call This Pink Dish Unicorn Curry?
- Avocado Chocolate Bars Have Finally Arrived
- Could Posting Your Food Photos Help You Eat Healthier?
- Soylent's Newest Recall Is Over Unwanted Dairy
This man just doesn’t stop.
We all know Anthony Bourdain is the man. He practices jiu-jitsu everyday, he wrote a violent graphic novel, he has high standards for sushi and now, he has won the Emmy for Outstanding Informational Series Or Special for the fourth year in a row.
Bourdain's CNN series Parts Unknown follows his travels to exotic places as he explores local food and culture. The eighth season premieres on September 25, where you can see him eating bún chả with President Obama in Hanoi.
You can also catch Bourdain live on his second monologue tour this fall. If you do, be sure to say “congrats."