- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
This man just doesn’t stop.
We all know Anthony Bourdain is the man. He practices jiu-jitsu everyday, he wrote a violent graphic novel, he has high standards for sushi and now, he has won the Emmy for Outstanding Informational Series Or Special for the fourth year in a row.
Bourdain's CNN series Parts Unknown follows his travels to exotic places as he explores local food and culture. The eighth season premieres on September 25, where you can see him eating bún chả with President Obama in Hanoi.
You can also catch Bourdain live on his second monologue tour this fall. If you do, be sure to say “congrats."