- All the Cheeses That Have Been Recalled Because of Possible Listeria Contamination
- Will Alton Brown Appear on Chopped?
- Restaurants Around the Country Show Support for #ADayWithoutImmigrants
- Now You Can Score a Free Meal on (Some) Delta Flights
- ‘We Cannot Be Taken for Granted.’ Chef José Andrés on a Day Without Immigrants
- Why Is Congress Going After Alternative Milks?
- Wegmans Is Under Pressure to Stop Selling Trump Wine
- Here's Where They Get the Donuts on 'Superior Donuts'
- Will and Kate to Visit Paris As U.K. Begins Brexit Procedure
- The 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the U.S.
This man just doesn’t stop.
We all know Anthony Bourdain is the man. He practices jiu-jitsu everyday, he wrote a violent graphic novel, he has high standards for sushi and now, he has won the Emmy for Outstanding Informational Series Or Special for the fourth year in a row.
Bourdain's CNN series Parts Unknown follows his travels to exotic places as he explores local food and culture. The eighth season premieres on September 25, where you can see him eating bún chả with President Obama in Hanoi.
You can also catch Bourdain live on his second monologue tour this fall. If you do, be sure to say “congrats."