- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- The New York Times Introduces New Food Delivery Service
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
Get a head start on savings.
Black Friday may be weeks away, but for those who want to get a head start on savings, Amazon just launched its Black Friday Deals store.
The store includes over a dozen curated gift guides for the holidays, and daily deals on everything from electronics and household goods to toys and clothing.
Deals will be updated as often as every five minutes, according to Amazon, and will include up to 20 “Deals of the Day.”
Jackets and coats are up to 70 percent off, Magformers toys are up to 40 percent off, and there are also big savings on electronic products like an LG Electronics 55-inch Smart TV.
Holiday shoppers can also browse through various gift guides like the electronics guide, which highlights of over 500 of the top products from the year, a home guide, and a handmade guide for specialty items made by artisans.
Amazon Prime shoppers will also be able to take advantage of voice ordering through Alexa on their Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire TV, or Fire tablet, and will get aces to exclusive deals like an additional 20 percent off of newly released video games.
Deals will be updated on a regular basis from now until December 22.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.