- Study Suggests that Saturated Fat Might Be Healthy After All
- Bird Flu Epidemic Hits French Foie Gras Industry
- Now There's a Home Delivery Meal Kit For Breakfast
- Kate Moss Moonlights Working a Food Truck
- Americans Don't Trust What Scientists Say About Genetically Modified Food
- Inside Amazon's New Human-Free Grocery Store
- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
- Elite Sushi Chef to Join Trump Hotel After Other Star Chefs Back Out
- Nestlé on a Mission to Make a Healthier Kind of Sugar
- Dominique Ansel's Cereal Is Alarmingly Delicious
Get a head start on savings.
Black Friday may be weeks away, but for those who want to get a head start on savings, Amazon just launched its Black Friday Deals store.
The store includes over a dozen curated gift guides for the holidays, and daily deals on everything from electronics and household goods to toys and clothing.
Deals will be updated as often as every five minutes, according to Amazon, and will include up to 20 “Deals of the Day.”
Jackets and coats are up to 70 percent off, Magformers toys are up to 40 percent off, and there are also big savings on electronic products like an LG Electronics 55-inch Smart TV.
Holiday shoppers can also browse through various gift guides like the electronics guide, which highlights of over 500 of the top products from the year, a home guide, and a handmade guide for specialty items made by artisans.
Amazon Prime shoppers will also be able to take advantage of voice ordering through Alexa on their Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire TV, or Fire tablet, and will get aces to exclusive deals like an additional 20 percent off of newly released video games.
Deals will be updated on a regular basis from now until December 22.
This article originally appeared on Travel and Leisure.