- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Throw sausage on the grill this summer.
From amazing grilled hoagies to salads with juicy summer tomatoes, here are seven summery ways to use sausage.
To grill perfect sausages every time, chef Tim Wiechmann uses a method that requires both charring and poaching your sausages on the grill so that they're crispy and super-juicy
Prick fresh sausages all over before grilling to release the excess fat.
This recipe gives heirloom tomato salad a delicious Mexican bent, with hearts of palm, cilantro and lime juice.
Using sausage in place of ground meat is a good sauce shortcut, because it's already seasoned.
For these chicken sausages, chef Hank Shaw prefers mixing in fat from the pig's back or belly.
"Brats are about as Wisconsin as it gets," says restaurateur Gabriel Stulman. For summer, he came up with a bright, lemony parsley sauce to go with the sausages, along with the classic accompaniments of grilled onions and mustard.
Use your best peaches for this supersimple grilled main dish. The sliced fresh peaches add a pleasantly sweet and fresh contrast to the spicy sausages and tangy pickles.