- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
From guacamole to brownies, everything’s better with bacon.
How do you upgrade roasted nuts? With maple syrup and bacon.
Make the pimento cheese ahead of time for this fun game day snack.
Star chef Grant Achatz’s version of the classic comfort food features paprika (to enhance the color of the sauce) and lots of smoky, crisp bacon bits.
It doesn’t get much better than this crispy, salty, smoky guac.
These rich brownies are studded with bacon and pecans and bacon fat mixed into the batter makes them extra smoky.
6. Bacon Candy
Bacon, chile powder and light brown sugar is all you need for this tasty party food.
Crispy bacon bits and maple-bacon glaze take chicken wings to the next level.