- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
From guacamole to brownies, everything’s better with bacon.
How do you upgrade roasted nuts? With maple syrup and bacon.
Make the pimento cheese ahead of time for this fun game day snack.
Star chef Grant Achatz’s version of the classic comfort food features paprika (to enhance the color of the sauce) and lots of smoky, crisp bacon bits.
It doesn’t get much better than this crispy, salty, smoky guac.
These rich brownies are studded with bacon and pecans and bacon fat mixed into the batter makes them extra smoky.
6. Bacon Candy
Bacon, chile powder and light brown sugar is all you need for this tasty party food.
Crispy bacon bits and maple-bacon glaze take chicken wings to the next level.