- Underwater Trip to the Titanic Will Start Next Spring, But It's Going to Cost Big Bucks
- American Airlines Brings Back Free Food
- Win a Sleepover at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- How to Change Your Flight During Winter Storm Stella Without Paying Fees
- A Heidi Theme Park is Coming to the Swiss Alps
- Winston Churchill’s Former London Flat Is Now Available for Rent
- Where to Drink Outdoors in Miami
- These Are the Most Expensive Places in the World to Live
- Get Paid to Travel the World and Stay in Luxury Homes
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
These companies throw Downton-Abbey inspired soirées and raves in World War II bunkers.
Creative party throwers are luring the masses to ever more extraordinary locations with the help of social media.
In New York City, events by You Are So Lucky are part rager, part performance art: the group once bused 1,500 revelers to a deserted manor for a Felliniesque night of opera, dancing, and champagne aplenty.
We Are the Oracle throws themed soirées in Paris, like a Downton Abbey–inspired fête in the abandoned Rothschild mansion or a masquerade ball in the catacombs.
And in spite of a Fight Club–worthy commitment to secrecy, Hong Kong–based Bunker draws crowds for all-night raves. Partygoers can enjoy laser shows and fire-swallowing acts in a rural ghost town or, fittingly, a crumbling World War II bunker.
This piece originally appeared on TravelAndLeisure.com.