- This Delivery Service Will Send Rosé to Your Doorstep All Summer Long
- A Famous Doughnut Shop Will Be Releasing 15 Chocolate Flavors At Once
- Good Background Music Will Make You Spend More on Dinner
- Cherry Blossom Cotton Candy Pizza is a Thing, And It's Kind of Beautiful
- The Museum of Ice Cream Finds a Home in L.A.
- A Dairy Farm is Challenging Nintendo to a Cow-Milking Competition
- This Nail Polish is Made with Real Prosecco
- Here Are Numbers 51-100 on the World's 50 Best Restaurants List
- Chipotle Now Boasts Zero Preservatives — And a New Tortilla
- It Just Got Easier to Count Calories in Craft Beer
This piece originally appeared on TravelandLeisure.com.
Not going to make it to Rio this year to see the Olympic Games? Here's the second best thing: watching the event from the home of a retired Olympian.
Nastia Liukin, a five-time Olympic medalist, is not competing, but she is headed to Rio to be a gymnastics commentator. While she’s out of town, Liukin is listing her outrageous Boston Harbor home on Airbnb.
The spacious one-bedroom pad boasts views of downtown, and the building is equipped with a fitness center, pool, and a movie room. In the living room, you’ll find a cozy sectional and a flat-screen TV perfect for watching the Olympics.
Liukin’s apartment is available starting August 8, and there’s a four-night minimum stay. At $1,250 a night, it would probably still be cheaper to score a last-minute flight to Rio and tickets to a few events.
However, all money spent on this Boston listing will be donated to the Corey Griffin Foundation, which provides healthcare and education to families in need.
Melanie Lieberman is the Assistant Digital Editor at Travel + Leisure. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram at @melanietaryn.