- Martha Stewart Wines and 7 More Quirky Things She's Put Her Name On
- This Dubious-Looking Burger Is the Only Food Offered On North Korea's State Airline
- Six Romantic Restaurant Proposals to Melt Your Heart
- Get Excited for $4 Four-Packs of Sparkling Wine from Trader Joe's
- China Offers to Eat the Oysters Flooding Denmark's Shores
- Trump Hotel SoHo's Sushi Restaurant To Close After Steep Business Decline
- Hershey Introduces Candy Inspired by 6 States Including a BBQ-Flavored Bar
- The Super-Long Sentence-Length Restaurant Naming Trend Happening Right Now
- Anthony Bourdain Returns to L.A. in the Season Premiere of 'Parts Unknown'
- This Beer Has 30 Lobsters in It
This piece originally appeared on TravelandLeisure.com.
Not going to make it to Rio this year to see the Olympic Games? Here's the second best thing: watching the event from the home of a retired Olympian.
Nastia Liukin, a five-time Olympic medalist, is not competing, but she is headed to Rio to be a gymnastics commentator. While she’s out of town, Liukin is listing her outrageous Boston Harbor home on Airbnb.
The spacious one-bedroom pad boasts views of downtown, and the building is equipped with a fitness center, pool, and a movie room. In the living room, you’ll find a cozy sectional and a flat-screen TV perfect for watching the Olympics.
Liukin’s apartment is available starting August 8, and there’s a four-night minimum stay. At $1,250 a night, it would probably still be cheaper to score a last-minute flight to Rio and tickets to a few events.
However, all money spent on this Boston listing will be donated to the Corey Griffin Foundation, which provides healthcare and education to families in need.
Melanie Lieberman is the Assistant Digital Editor at Travel + Leisure. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram at @melanietaryn.