- An Iconic Bar's Policy on Free Drinks
- England's Obsession with Whimsical Dairy Paraphernalia
- 7 Ideas for New Year’s Day Brunch
- The Franks’ Guide to Brooklyn
- Where to Eat Pizza in Brooklyn, by Neighborhood
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Spices
- 7 Sweet Potato Dishes That Aren’t Scalloped, Candied or Casseroled
- 10 Best Holiday Roasts
- A Delicious Thanksgiving Menu and The Dream Kitchens You Can Rent To Cook It In
- 11 Ways to Use Okra
Move over, pie.
No offense to the Thanksgiving turkey, but there’s a reason everyone saves room for dessert. Sweets are truly the main event and there is no reason you should limit yourself to just pie.
Here, 8 deliciously alternative ways to get your Thanksgiving dessert flavors fix.
Light and fluffy, this pudding can be one of many desserts on your plate.
We do love apple pie, but there’s something so delicate and beautiful about a homemade galette.
Pumpkin, cheesecake and brownie all in one dessert? You shouldn’t need any convincing.
This buttery bread pudding will be a hit on your dessert table and only takes 15 active minutes to prepare.
Quince is an overlooked fall fruit and deserves its time to shine. You’ll love this twist on the classic French apple tart.
Layers of pumpkin mascarpone custard and gingersnaps make for a delicious Thanksgiving tiramisu. Plus, it can be frozen for up to one week before serving.
Everyone appreciates a good Bundt. This one is topped with a salty streusel of pecans and rolled oats.
No one will expect panna cotta—especially one made with apple cider.