Global Recipe Guide
More than 100 incredible recipes from 12 countries, plus cooking guides and expert travel tips.Clockwise from left: Sweet Potato Pizza, Egg Tacos, Quick Noodle Soup
Best Recipes from Around the World
Inspired by the Olympics, F&W selected five chefs representing five different countries and asked them to compete for grilling supremacy.
Dating back to the food hawkers of ancient Rome, street food has long played an exciting role in cuisines throughout the world.
Who are the most exciting cooking talents in the world? F&W asked five exceptional American chefs to share their favorite chef discoveries, from Copenhagen to Oaxaca.
- F&W’s Ultimate Guide to Italian Recipes
- F&W’s Ultimate Guide to French Recipes
- Nordic Food and Style
- Master Chef of Turkey
- Paula Wolfert’s Moroccan Recipes
- Best Syrian Food Unveiled
- A Lesson in Egyptian Food
- Vegetarian Korean Dishes
- Breads of the World
- Indian Cooking: Pantry Essentials
- Essential Thai Ingredients
- Zak Pelaccio’s Malaysian Love Story
- A Self-Guided Study of Japanese Food
- Ming Tsai’s Tips for Allergy-Friendly and Gluten-Free Chinese Food
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.