We Tried Weird Foods on SiriusXM Again
We're back with another week of #FatKidFridays on SiriusXM's Wake Up With Taylor to sample all of the bizarre foods that have excited or horrified you. On today's menu: Swedish Fish Oreos, Moscow Mule Kettle Chips, Coffiest Soylent and cosmonaut borscht.
This week's takeaways:
- Alcohol in food form will never taste as good as actual alcohol
- Swedish Fish are amazing because of their gummy texture, but polarizing in creme and cookie form
- Comedy Central star Nikki Glaser is talented at creating on-the-spot jingles
- Be on high alert before you order Wendy's chili
- The lives of astronauts can be joyless, thanks to their limited food options
Check out the full clip below and be sure to tune in to channel 109 every other Friday at 8:30 AM ET.
And if you're looking to entertain your dinner guests with the snacks above, you'll definitely want to tune in to the show next week for End of Summer Entertaining Week (to change your mind, we hope. Nobody wants to be served food in a tube). Special co-hosts will include Iron Chef Cat Cora, NJ Housewife Kathy Wakile and comic-turned-chef Alex T.