This piece originally appeared on Money.com.
If there’s one thing we can all agree about after this contentious election, it’s that we deserve free stuff for getting through it. Luckily, tons of vendors are offering deals and freebies tomorrow to celebrate democracy in action.
We’ve already detailed Zipcar’s free rentals and World of Beer’s $1 brews, as well as the special promotions giving everyone free access to cable TV channels and newspapers this week to keep up with the elections.
Here are even more special Election Day deal and freebies that MONEY has been able to find. Don’t let your “I Voted” sticker go to waste!
- 7-Eleven — Free cup of coffee when you download the store’s app
- Bertucci’s – Free cannoli with purchase of an entree
- Bob Evans – 30% off your total bill after 2 p.m.
- BurgerFi – $5 conflicted burger (normally $8 or $9)
- California Tortilla – Free chips and queso with any purchase when you say one of three secret passwords: “I’m with queso,” “Make queso great again,” or “I vote for queso.”
- Chuck E Cheese – Free personal pepperoni pizza by using coupon code #5253 or telling the cashier you voted
- East Coast Wings & Grill – Five free chicken wings when you order an adult entree
- Krispy Kreme – Free doughnut with an “I Voted” sticker
- Lyft – 45% off for eligible riders in select cities to get to the polls (returning from the polls will cost full price)
- Maven — $5 off rides all day November 8th (Maven is GM’s ride-sharing app)
- Nestlé Toll House Café – Free chocolate chip cookie with an “I Voted” sticker
- Uber – $20 off your first ride if you’ve never used Uber before
- YMCA – Free childcare while parents go to vote