- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
You don't have to choose!
Start your morning with this healthy, festive fall breakfast.
Star chef Rick Bayless gives this sweet soup layers of flavor with apple, cinnamon and raising ancho chile. Toasted pumpkin seeds make an excellent garnish.
This creamy soup calls for Granny Smith apples and sugar pumpkins, which are smaller and have a sweeter flavor than the larger Jack-O-Lantern variety.
Don’t throw out your pumpkin seeds! Use them for this epic holiday dessert.
Tart Granny Smith apples pair well with sweet roasted pumpkin.