- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
You don't have to choose!
Start your morning with this healthy, festive fall breakfast.
Star chef Rick Bayless gives this sweet soup layers of flavor with apple, cinnamon and raising ancho chile. Toasted pumpkin seeds make an excellent garnish.
This creamy soup calls for Granny Smith apples and sugar pumpkins, which are smaller and have a sweeter flavor than the larger Jack-O-Lantern variety.
Don’t throw out your pumpkin seeds! Use them for this epic holiday dessert.
Tart Granny Smith apples pair well with sweet roasted pumpkin.