- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- Everything You Can Do with an English Muffin
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
- How to Cook with Zucchini Blossoms
- Around the World in 11 Burgers
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
You don't have to choose!
Start your morning with this healthy, festive fall breakfast.
Star chef Rick Bayless gives this sweet soup layers of flavor with apple, cinnamon and raising ancho chile. Toasted pumpkin seeds make an excellent garnish.
This creamy soup calls for Granny Smith apples and sugar pumpkins, which are smaller and have a sweeter flavor than the larger Jack-O-Lantern variety.
Don’t throw out your pumpkin seeds! Use them for this epic holiday dessert.
Tart Granny Smith apples pair well with sweet roasted pumpkin.