- Dominique Ansel’s Travel Essentials
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Makes It Grain at His New NYC Vegetable-Centric Spot, abcV
- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- One of the World's Best Restaurants Is Staging a 2-Night Pop-Up in Brooklyn
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- 7 Chefs' Halloween Candy Obsessions
- On the Joy of Eating Juicy Brisket All Day Long
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
Ashley Christensen, the chef behind Poole's in Raleigh, North Carolina, is taking over Txikito in New York City for one night only.
Tonight, beloved Basque-minded chefs Raij and Montero are hosting Christensen, the James Beard Award-winning chef at Poole's in Raleigh, North Carolina, for the debut of her first cookbook, Poole's. The dinner, a four-course Spanish-American diner mash-up, will be held at Raij and Montero's Txikito in New York City. We're only a couple of hours out until the first service, so grab your tickets ($125 each) now, or get ready to suffer from serious FOMO.
Tonight's menu includes snails doused with hot oil and scattered with jamón ibérico, squid and shrimp salad drizzled with sorghum vinaigrette, and concord grape gin and tonics. Plus, you'll get a signed copy of the cookbook—i.e. inspiration to bring diner fare home.
Not too shabby for a Monday night dinner.