- Gordon Ramsay Will Open First-Ever Hell's Kitchen Theme Restaurant in Las Vegas
- Gordon Ramsay Won't Be Leaving His Vast Fortune to Any of His Children
- Anthony Bourdain Sometimes Travels With a "Sneaky Credit Card That Turns Into a Knife"
- The Trump Organization Has Settled Its Lawsuit With Chef José Andrés
- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- All the Details on Giada De Laurentiis' New Cookbook
- Star Chefs Will Head to Greenville, South Carolina for Euphoria 2017
- Jeremy Fox Announces Tour for His New Cookbook
- Ina Garten Explains Why She's Never Had Kids with Her Husband Jeffrey
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
Ashley Christensen, the chef behind Poole's in Raleigh, North Carolina, is taking over Txikito in New York City for one night only.
Tonight, beloved Basque-minded chefs Raij and Montero are hosting Christensen, the James Beard Award-winning chef at Poole's in Raleigh, North Carolina, for the debut of her first cookbook, Poole's. The dinner, a four-course Spanish-American diner mash-up, will be held at Raij and Montero's Txikito in New York City. We're only a couple of hours out until the first service, so grab your tickets ($125 each) now, or get ready to suffer from serious FOMO.
Tonight's menu includes snails doused with hot oil and scattered with jamón ibérico, squid and shrimp salad drizzled with sorghum vinaigrette, and concord grape gin and tonics. Plus, you'll get a signed copy of the cookbook—i.e. inspiration to bring diner fare home.
Not too shabby for a Monday night dinner.