- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- 5 Dreamy Late-Night Snacks From Bar Tartine's Cortney Burns
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- F&W Joins Forces with Instagram on the First #FWCookbook
- Follow the #FWFesties for Sun, Fun and Lots of Feasting at the Cayman Cookout
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
- There’s No Poutine at the Highly Anticipated Riel, Opening Next Week
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- 7 Odd Kitchen Gadgets Chefs Can’t Live Without
Ashley Christensen, the chef behind Poole's in Raleigh, North Carolina, is taking over Txikito in New York City for one night only.
Tonight, beloved Basque-minded chefs Raij and Montero are hosting Christensen, the James Beard Award-winning chef at Poole's in Raleigh, North Carolina, for the debut of her first cookbook, Poole's. The dinner, a four-course Spanish-American diner mash-up, will be held at Raij and Montero's Txikito in New York City. We're only a couple of hours out until the first service, so grab your tickets ($125 each) now, or get ready to suffer from serious FOMO.
Tonight's menu includes snails doused with hot oil and scattered with jamón ibérico, squid and shrimp salad drizzled with sorghum vinaigrette, and concord grape gin and tonics. Plus, you'll get a signed copy of the cookbook—i.e. inspiration to bring diner fare home.
Not too shabby for a Monday night dinner.