- 5 Great Bottles for Riesling Fanatics
- Meet the Women Running This Year's Food Book Fair
- Sean Brock Curating Taste Talks and Bringing Fried Chicken and Whiskey to Brooklyn
- Why Txakoli is Taking North Carolina by Storm
- Party Like Nancy Reagan by Raiding This Extravagant Christie's Auction
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Party for a Cause at Chris Shepherd’s Southern Smoke
- Go Hog Wild at the NC Barbecue Revival This Weekend
- What Happens When a Street Food Hawker and a Fine Dining Chef Make Dinner?
- Burger Summit
Grace's Curtis Duffy and Le Bernadin's Thomas Raquel have dinner, dessert and a movie planned for the Greenville, South Carolina event.
They say lightning never strikes twice. Well, consider this an exception to the rule.
Just announced today, the five-course dinner from the James Beard Award winner will feature dishes like scallops with turmeric and licorice (pictured above), and he's also bringing Thomas Raquel, the pastry chef at Le Bernardin, for dessert duty (aka chocolate cremeaux with a bourbon froth).
It's all going down Saturday, September 24, at The Lazy Goat with hosts and chefs Michael Kramer and Steven Musolf, and there are still tickets.
Prior to dinner, you can catch Duffy on the big screen in the award-winning documentary "For Grace" with a glass of Champagne and a lively panel discussion with Duffy and Grace's general manager Michael Muser.