- Hobnob with the Who’s Who of Food Society at MOFAD’s Spring Gala
- After the Olympics in Rio, a Produce Playoff in New York
- Chefs and Swimsuit Models to Join Forces at SI’s VIBES Fest
- Gail Simmons’s New Job: Pit Master
- An Ultimate Bar Crawl to Support Ladies of American Distilleries
- 6 Asian Ingredients Primed to Be the New Sriracha
- #FWFesties Hit the Austin Food & Wine Festival!
- The #FWFesties Take to Chicago and Los Angeles
- 3 of the Country's Best Chefs Are Bringing Their Talents to South Carolina
- Watch Dana Cowin Reveal the Power of Ugly Food at TEDxManhattan
Follow them for vicarious thrills.
Nashville is heating up. And as chefs, industry experts and food lovers descend to Tennesse's capital for this weekend's Music City Food & Wine Festival, no barbecue blow-out or Pappy Hour will be left undocumented by our crew of #FWFesties.
Follow @foodandwine on Twitter and Instagram and keep an eye on #FWFesties to get the whole festival experience through our intrepid insiders. They'll be Tweeting and Instagramming throughtout the weekend, so you won't miss a moment even if you're not in Nashville.
Say hello to your new friends by following them now: