- After the Olympics in Rio, a Produce Playoff in New York
- Hobnob with the Who’s Who of Food Society at MOFAD’s Spring Gala
- The #FWFesties Take to Chicago and Los Angeles
- 3 of the Country's Best Chefs Are Bringing Their Talents to South Carolina
- Party with Star Chefs and a Former President at Marcus Samuelsson's Harlem EatUp! Festival
- Gail Simmons’s New Job: Pit Master
- An Ultimate Bar Crawl to Support Ladies of American Distilleries
- 6 Asian Ingredients Primed to Be the New Sriracha
- Milan Expo 2015 by the Numbers
- Get Excited for the New Food & Wine Festival
Follow them for vicarious thrills.
Nashville is heating up. And as chefs, industry experts and food lovers descend to Tennesse's capital for this weekend's Music City Food & Wine Festival, no barbecue blow-out or Pappy Hour will be left undocumented by our crew of #FWFesties.
Follow @foodandwine on Twitter and Instagram and keep an eye on #FWFesties to get the whole festival experience through our intrepid insiders. They'll be Tweeting and Instagramming throughtout the weekend, so you won't miss a moment even if you're not in Nashville.
Say hello to your new friends by following them now: