- A Baker's Dozen of the Ultimate Chocolate Desserts for National Dessert Day
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eric Ripert On the Restaurant That Changed the Game For Him
- How to Make Chocolate Work in a Salad
- 5 Unusual and Over-the-Top Hot Chocolates
- Thank This Lady for Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cocktails That Are Great, Not Gross
- This Cookbook Is the Chocolate Bible
- 10 Recipes to Satisfy Your Scientifically Justified Gut Cravings for Chocolate
Gabriel Kreuther’s pastry chef Marc Aumont is at the helm.
Watch out, Willy Wonka.
Today, Marc Aumont brings Bananas Foster bonbons, cheesecake-flavored macarons and all the sugary little things you crave at his stunning new sweets shop, Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate.
Right next door to Gabriel Kreuther in midtown Manhattan (where Aumont is the pastry chef), Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate showcases the dessert connoisseur’s French technique with distinctly American flavors.
That means selling caramels by the bag and travel-ready cakes for busy New Yorkers as well as making over the classic macaron. Right now, the French cookie sandwich pays tribute to New York City with an all-American cheesecake theme—and flavors, like pumpkin spice and mixed berries.
And while there might not be any Oompa Loompas running around, there’s a glass-enclosed bonbon workshop to observe the chocolatiers work their magic.
Now you have a reason to save room for dessert.