- How to Make Chocolate Work in a Salad
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
- 8 Over-the-Top Chocolate Cakes
- 7 Best Simple Chocolate Cakes
- 6 Geeky Facts You Didn't Know About Chocolate
- 'Fudging It' has Nothing to Do with Chocolate Fudge (But it Does Involve a Lying Sea Captain)
- A Baker's Dozen of the Ultimate Chocolate Desserts for National Dessert Day
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Tasting Notes: How to ID Your New Favorite Chocolate Bar Based on Its Origin
Gabriel Kreuther’s pastry chef Marc Aumont is at the helm.
Watch out, Willy Wonka.
Today, Marc Aumont brings Bananas Foster bonbons, cheesecake-flavored macarons and all the sugary little things you crave at his stunning new sweets shop, Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate.
Right next door to Gabriel Kreuther in midtown Manhattan (where Aumont is the pastry chef), Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate showcases the dessert connoisseur’s French technique with distinctly American flavors.
That means selling caramels by the bag and travel-ready cakes for busy New Yorkers as well as making over the classic macaron. Right now, the French cookie sandwich pays tribute to New York City with an all-American cheesecake theme—and flavors, like pumpkin spice and mixed berries.
And while there might not be any Oompa Loompas running around, there’s a glass-enclosed bonbon workshop to observe the chocolatiers work their magic.
Now you have a reason to save room for dessert.