- Why You Should Roast White Chocolate
- How to Make Chocolate Work in a Salad
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Tasting Notes: How to ID Your New Favorite Chocolate Bar Based on Its Origin
- Eric Ripert On the Restaurant That Changed the Game For Him
- Pierre Hermé Launches Pop-Up Chocolate Bar at Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris Hotel
- 10 Ways to Upgrade Chocolate Cake
- 8 Over-the-Top Chocolate Cakes
Gabriel Kreuther’s pastry chef Marc Aumont is at the helm.
Watch out, Willy Wonka.
Today, Marc Aumont brings Bananas Foster bonbons, cheesecake-flavored macarons and all the sugary little things you crave at his stunning new sweets shop, Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate.
Right next door to Gabriel Kreuther in midtown Manhattan (where Aumont is the pastry chef), Kreuther Handcrafted Chocolate showcases the dessert connoisseur’s French technique with distinctly American flavors.
That means selling caramels by the bag and travel-ready cakes for busy New Yorkers as well as making over the classic macaron. Right now, the French cookie sandwich pays tribute to New York City with an all-American cheesecake theme—and flavors, like pumpkin spice and mixed berries.
And while there might not be any Oompa Loompas running around, there’s a glass-enclosed bonbon workshop to observe the chocolatiers work their magic.
Now you have a reason to save room for dessert.