- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 9 Tangy Recipes for Caper Addicts
- Beyond S'mores: Everything You Can Do with Graham Crackers
- Celebrate Mozart’s Birthday with Pork Schnitzel and Spaetzle
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
Summer isn't just for ice cream.
Celebrate National Cheesecake Day with these five incredible recipes.
Using prepared ingredients to compose this tangy icebox cake makes it supereasy.
This easy dessert features layers of chocolate cookies and a quick mix of cream cheese, chocolate syrup and a little water. The cookies soften as the cake chills overnight for a perfectly moist, chocolaty "cheater's"cheesecake.
In his version of no-bake cheesecake, baker and cookbook author Kamran Siddiqi beats melted white chocolate and citrus zest into the creamy filling for a deep, decadent flavor.
Goat cheese gives a twist to traditional cheesecake and adds a savory element to this not-too-sweet dessert.
For this elegant, no-bake cheesecake, Nicolaus Balla ferments his own farmer's cheese (a kind of cottage cheese). Ricotta mixed with cream cheese makes a delicious substitute for the filling, which is incredibly light, delicately sweet and wonderful inside the crumbly graham cracker crust.