- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 9 Ways to Caffeinate Your Dessert
- How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch
- Eric Ripert On the Restaurant That Changed the Game For Him
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- What Pierre Hermé Will Do After He Wins The World's Best Pastry Chef Award
- 7 Ways to Use Olive Oil in Desserts
- Preview: Dominique Ansel and Alex Stupak's Awesome Ice Cream Tacos
From brownies to gooey pumpkin bars, get inspired by these delicious dessert bars by pastry chef Kelly Fields.
Pastry chef Kelly Fields of Willa Jean in New Orleans makes her delicious fudgy brownies with brown sugar, dark chocolate and cocoa powder, and studs them with crunchy bites of nutty pecan praline.
Pastry chef Kelly Fields of Willa Jean in New Orleans is a big proponent of Valrhona's Dulcey chocolate--a caramelized blond version of white chocolate that's luxuriously creamy and buttery. Here she shows it off in a sweet, simple riff on blondies.
Kelly Fields of Willa Jean in New Orleans makes outstanding, next-level pumpkin bars with an amazing Valrhona Dulcey chocolate crust.
For more delicicious dessert bars, check out our recipe gallery here.