- 5 Fried Desserts to Make This Fall
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
- Dominique Ansel Launches His Wildest Dessert Experience Yet
- 9 Summer Granitas You Should Definitely Be Making
- 7 Ways That Chefs Are Reinventing Pumpkin Pie
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
From brownies to gooey pumpkin bars, get inspired by these delicious dessert bars by pastry chef Kelly Fields.
Pastry chef Kelly Fields of Willa Jean in New Orleans makes her delicious fudgy brownies with brown sugar, dark chocolate and cocoa powder, and studs them with crunchy bites of nutty pecan praline.
Pastry chef Kelly Fields of Willa Jean in New Orleans is a big proponent of Valrhona's Dulcey chocolate--a caramelized blond version of white chocolate that's luxuriously creamy and buttery. Here she shows it off in a sweet, simple riff on blondies.
Kelly Fields of Willa Jean in New Orleans makes outstanding, next-level pumpkin bars with an amazing Valrhona Dulcey chocolate crust.
For more delicicious dessert bars, check out our recipe gallery here.