- Where to Eat in Saint-Henri, Montreal's New Restaurant Row
- 5 Ways to Hack a Wine List
- 3 B&Bs to Stay at Now
- Los Angeles's New Mezze Mavericks
- L.A.'s Best Vegetable-Forward Restaurants
- 3 Ways to Explore Italy
- When Coffee & Cocktails Collide
- How to Make Dessert in a Donabe
- Yuji Haraguchi's Tips for a Zen Kitchen
- The World's Best Mozzarella?
A Modern Way to Cook by British author Anna Jones (dubbed the new Nigella Lawson) is a vegetarian bible, and fresh herbs are key. Here, three easy ways to use your herbs.
Start with a blend of any fresh herbs, such as mint, parsley, dill, chives, tarragon, chervil and basil. Then, get creative:
1. Blend herbs, lemon juice and sea salt with olive oil and toss into salads or serve with flatbreads.
2. Mix herbs, lemon zest and a little salt and pepper with yogurt for a simple dressing.
3. Chop herbs, citrus zest, chiles, garlic and sea salt and use to spike soups and vegetable dishes.