- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- 10 Wines Under $20
- Addicted to Snacking
- The Best Snacks to Discover in a Brown Paper Bag
- Brunch-Inspired Cocktails
- Watch Out Pancakes, Here Comes the Waffle Revolution
- L.A.'s Best Vegetable-Forward Restaurants
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Healthy Tonics
- 8 Great Food Markets and Halls
A Modern Way to Cook by British author Anna Jones (dubbed the new Nigella Lawson) is a vegetarian bible, and fresh herbs are key. Here, three easy ways to use your herbs.
Start with a blend of any fresh herbs, such as mint, parsley, dill, chives, tarragon, chervil and basil. Then, get creative:
1. Blend herbs, lemon juice and sea salt with olive oil and toss into salads or serve with flatbreads.
2. Mix herbs, lemon zest and a little salt and pepper with yogurt for a simple dressing.
3. Chop herbs, citrus zest, chiles, garlic and sea salt and use to spike soups and vegetable dishes.