- Pot-au-Feu: The Ultimate French Comfort Food
- Potage Parmentier: The Perfect Potato and Leek Soup in Any Language
- 5 Reasons Why Pie Is the Best
- Where to Eat While You Bet on March Madness in Vegas
- What It’s Like to Eat Six Bowls of Ramen in a Single Day
- 3 Bittersweet Drinks to Make with Amaro di Angostura
- 8 Unexpected Ways to Top a Pizza
- Everything You Need to Know About Oolong Tea
- All of Your Questions About King Cake, Answered
- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
It’s too cold to not.
This winter, your slow cooker will be your best friend. Some quick preparation in the morning and by dinnertime you’ll have a delicious, warming meal. Here, 15 ways to best use your slow cooker this month.
Cookbook author Sarah DiGregorio slowly simmers chicken breasts in seasoned olive oil until they're wonderfully juicy and flavorful.
Tacos are never a bad idea especially especially with tender, flavorful chicken.
This is the most forgiving and delicious duck recipe you'll ever find.
You can still eat barbecue in the winter with this tender pork recipe.
Napa cabbage and thinly-sliced sour pickles add texture and tang to this hearty stew.
We love this take on the traditional Russian dish.
Ground beef and sausage make up this delicious meat sauce that’s great over spaghetti, zoodles and on its own.
The slow cooker version of the comforting classic.
Meatballs out of the slow cooker are soft and moist.
Bold ingredients like fresh ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and white wine simmer slowly with an Ethiopian spice blend called berbere.
You’ll love the shitake mushrooms, shredded beef and thick udon noodles in this savory soup.
Chickpeas are perfect for a slow cooker because they need to simmer for a long time.
Coconut milk, fresh ginger, fish sauce and lime give a Southeast Asian punch to this chicken stew.
This Eastern european short rib stew is delicious over buttery noodles.
Slow cooking the pork in these traditional tacos gives the meat a perfect tenderness.