Cook It Raw
F&W loves Cook It Raw, the idealistic organization that brings the food world's top creative minds together for experimentation and collaboration in intriguing destinations. Here, fantastic recipes and more from some of the chefs who will gather at Cook It Raw South Carolina 2013.
Representing the Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture in F&W's coalition of philanthropically-minded chefs, Blue Hill's Dan Barber aims to improve how America eats and farms.
There are no ovens, induction burners or even walls at this small, open restaurant on Mexico's Yucatán peninsula. Here, chef Eric Werner uses only a grill and a wood-burning oven.
New York's April Bloomfield (an F&W Best New Chef 2007) reveals her favorite cookbook of all time and the one recipe her fans are always requesting.
More Chefs' Charitable Causes
- José Andrés for World Central Kitchen
- Dan Barber for Stone Barns Center
- Mario Batali for the Mario Batali Foundation
- Rick Bayless for Frontera Farmer Foundation
- Cat Cora for Chefs for Humanity
- Emeril Lagasse for the Emeril Lagasse Foundation
- Michel Nischan for Wholesome Wave
- Art Smith for Common Threads
- Bill Telepan for Wellness in the Schools
- Alice Waters for the Edible Schoolyard Project
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.