- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Crab Dip Recipes for Holiday Parties
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- Celebrate George Washington and Abraham Lincoln with Their Favorite Foods
- 12 Ways to Make Tomato Soup
They're excellent for game day.
Star chef Mario Batali thinks everyone should learn to make pizza dough, but he understands the convenience of buying it from your local pizza place. You can stuff calzones with any combination of seasoned ricotta, pepperoni and pesto--or all three, as he does here.
A fast, easy homemade pimiento spread adds a little kick to the gooey cheddar filling.
This simple, smart recipe uses the ingredients in a classic muffuletta sandwich (salami, ham, provolone, roasted peppers and olives) in a calzone that's baked until warm and melty.
Mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan cheese star in these fast calzones.
These two-bite vegetarian calzones a great game day snack.